Achieve A Healthy-Looking, Younger Appearance With Facial Fillers
In the quest for a more youthful and vibrant appearance, many people turn to cosmetic procedures to address signs of aging. Our dentists at Montrose Dental Group in Chicago are known for their facial anatomy and aesthetics expertise and are proud to provide facial rejuvenation treatments using Botox® and dermal fillers.
What are Botox and dermal fillers?
Botox and dermal fillers are injectables designed to reduce wrinkles, restore facial volume, and enhance overall facial aesthetics.
- Botox: Derived from botulinum toxin, Botox is a neuromodulator that temporarily relaxes the muscles responsible for causing wrinkles, such as crow's feet and frown lines. It is typically injected into specific facial muscles, resulting in smoother, more youthful-looking skin.
- Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers are gel-like substances composed of hyaluronic acid or other biocompatible materials. These fillers are injected into facial areas that have lost volume or developed lines and wrinkles, providing a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.
How are Botox and dermal fillers administered, and how long do results last?
Our certified dentist will use their extensive knowledge of facial anatomy to skillfully, strategically, and quickly administer your preferred injectable into an area of your face that will most benefit from treatment.
While individual results will vary, the effects of Botox generally last 3-4 months, while dermal fillers can last anywhere from 6 months to 1.5 years.
Ready for a new look? Contact us today, and let us help you look and feel your best!
Contact Montrose Dental Group About Facial Fillers Today!
- Fill in fine lines and wrinkles
- Restore lost facial volume
- Experience a quick and virtually painless procedure
- Achieve a more youthful appearance
- Significantly boost your self-esteem!